Why we stand out
GrownApps’ focus is broader than application programming. Our only aim is to solve our clients’ problems and help them grow. We achieve that by utilizing a well-coordinated team of professionals and by continuously monitoring the latest industry trends.
Our project managers, UI/UX designers, programmers and digital analysts are all experts in their respective fields. They complement each other greatly and are able to communicate with each other effectively and ‘without words’.
Team as a Service How does it work?
The importance of agility in today’s fast-moving global marketplace can’t be overstated, and it’s not always advantageous to rely on your permanent employees to cover every opportunity that arises. The ‘Team as a Service’ (TAAS) concept brings an incredible value in the ever-evolving relationship between the buyer (client) and provider (agency).
On average, IT projects run 46% over budget, and deliver up to 56% less value than expected due to unclear scope of work, misaligned objectives and project management failures.
There are situations when it is more cost-effective to temporarily ‘hire’ required skills and expertise. That way, the company doesn’t have to waste valuable resources and time to build new teams, training employees on new technologies and adjust existing processes. All this will be supplied by the provider through the TAAS concept – knowledge, experience, capabilities and capacity to deliver on all your requirements.
Team as a Service will bring you the biggest value if:
- you quickly need to verify a business idea through a prototype
- you have an unexpected supply of projects and not enough time to solve them
- you need to increase the capacity of your internal team and improve the quality of its outcomes
Why TaaS is great for your business?
- You will get well-coordinated team of experts who look at the project complexly – not only from the visual and functional side, but also from the business side
- Your dedicated team is adaptable and we can strengthen or reduce it as required, to suit your project needs
- Each team is led by experienced project manager who will ensure effective communication between all stakeholders
- A faster solution at the same or lower cost, whilst matching or beating world quality standards
- A fast, high quality and reliable solution, as the team has an agile approach to software development
What is our team capable of?
Everything starts with an idea, whether for a new digital service, a product, or software to make a business more efficient. With all our experience, we are able to get an overview of the market, potential clients, and find out the business potential of this idea.
Our experienced UI/UX team will take care of putting any idea into an extraordinary visual, but not just that. Thanks to the sophisticated UX and usability, users will love this product.
Thanks to prototyping we can quickly develop a functional model and test it in real life with real users. Their feedback helps us to direct our next development in the right direction.
Web and mobile application development
More than 10 years of experience and knowledge of agile development methods enables us to quickly and efficiently transform any idea or requirement into a real-world application.
Without measurement of the results, things can’t be improved, and since almost everything can be measured in the digital world, you have a lot of data available. We can convert this into information to help you make the best decisions necessary to bring you the biggest profits.
Why do we LOVE “agile”
Grownapps team is about its people. We have built our team on values of trust, connectedness, individual identity and creativity.
Being ‘agile’ is a perfect methodology for how we operate. We completely bypass and avoid bureaucracy, and we solve problems and tasks creatively and effectively.
We love seeing the results of our efforts. We continuously ask for clients’ feedback and always look at new ways how we can do our own work better.